Complete Guide: How to Root HTC Desire HD and Unroot
Rooting and unrooting HTC Desire HD becomes very easy with HTC Quick root tool. So, Today I am going to present the most easiest and safest method to Root HTC Desire HD wit the help of using HTC Quick root tool.
How to Root HTC Desire HD?
Before going to next step to Root HTC Desire HD, Please do make sure that you have knowledge about rooting advantages and disadvantages. Rooting unveils the power of your phone, There are many advantages also with in it like ability to install custom ROM.
Things to do before Rooting HTC Desire HD:
- First of all you have to unlock bootloader. For this you have to go to HTC Dev website and choose your device.(You need to create new account if you don’t have any one).
- A PC with Windows and JAVA installed in it (Download Java from here.)
- Now connect your device with PC.
- This rooting guide works on only HTC Desire HD. Check the device id by going to “settings” Then open “About device” and finally “Model Number”.
- Save your phone data on some other resource.
- Charge your phone at least 75%
- Now Turn ON USB Debugging (By Following this path “Menu >> Settings >> Developer options >> USB debugging”) Or click here to see full detailed procedure of Enable USB Debugging.
Root HTC Desire HD:
- First of all Download HTC Quick Root Tool from here and then extract it on your desktop.
- Make sure that you had disabled “Fastboot” option from “Settings >> Power”.
- Now Connect HTC Desire HD to your PC with the help of USB cable. and make sure that it is connected and working.
- Open executable file usually named as “HTC Quick root” from your extracted folder.
- You will be presented with window of HTC Quick Root Now just Click “Root Device“.
- After a few minutes your HTC Desire HD will be rooted and restarted.
That’s all congratulation you have rooted HTC Desire HD.
Unroot HTC Desire HD:
If You want to unroot your device yove to just
- Follow first four steps mentioned above in rooting device.
- Just select “UnRoot device” rather than “Root Device”.
- After few minutes you get your device unrooted.
That’s all now you have successfully UnRooted your HTC Desire HD.