How to Root Q-Mobile Noir A4 Bolt
As Q-Mobiles are becoming more popular because of its exciting features which came in cheap price. Q-Mobile noir A4 has its unique slide and share feature. It’s an entry level Smartphone with basic but unique specifications. Many of Q-Mobile users complain that Noir A4 is slow. It is just because of its Bloat ware and apps like facebook only updating on phone’s internal memory and having so much unnecessary system apps. I found the solution of these problems is to just root Q-Mobile Noir A4. However, rooting void off warranty but if you follow just few and simple steps you can enjoy fast speed of your cell phone and have Q-Mobile noir A4 rooted without having a trouble. As we know rooting has many advantages so, why not avail them?
** Works best with WINDOWS 7 PC but you can also use other Operating Systems.
Procedure To Root Q-Mobile Noir A4 Bolt:
You can Root Your Q-Mobile Noir A4 Bolt by Just Following Some Simple Steps.
1) Download Moborobo on your computer and do not extract.
2) From your mobile go to Settings> Application.
Activate “Unknown Sources”
3) From your mobile go to Setting> Application.
Activate “USB Debugging”
4) After connecting your Q-Mobile noir A4with the computer, extract Moborobo using RunMe.bat file.
5) Now you will get a Command Prompt window in front of you asking you Device Type
select “Normal” (by pressing 1)
6) You might be asked to tap your Q-Mobile noir A4, just tap it.
7) After this you will get one notification about successful rooting.
Congrats: You have rooted your QMobile Noir A4 Bolt successfully. You will get Superuser or Su