NEXUS 5 Specifications and Price
As Google launched Nexus 4 it played a vital role in the market due to its attractive features and cheap price tag. Keeping in view Google decide to launch another model to incorporate those features which were absent in Nexus 4. With this, they are also going to introduce new version of ANDROID 6.0.1 named as Marshmallow. So, following are some of specification and features of Nexus 5 which will help you to make decision wither to buy it or not.
Google is going to host a Google Play event on 24 October to introduce some new products, which is going to be held in New york city at 7 pm.
Like all other Nexus, Nexus 5 was also manufactured by Google with the partnership of other companies. Companies like ASUS and SAMSUNG are rumored to be shortlisted, while most says that LG played a vital role in the manufacturing of 5 as they played in Nexus 4.
NEXUS 5 Specification
As there were some draw backs in Nexus 4 which are covered in 5. The rumors about Nexus 5’s specs says that;
- Has 5 inches full HD (1080p , 445ppi) IPS LCD display which is smaller and better in quality then previous.
- When we look inside it packed with 2.3 GHz Qulacomm Snapdragon 800 quad core processor having 2 GB RAM.
- Its internal memory varies between 16 GB to 32 GB, probably lacking Micro SD card expansion like existing flagship.
- Has a strong 2700mAH Lithium Polymer battery with a feature of wireless charging so that you are not tied to the socket while charging.
- Comes with 13 megapixel camera rear camera with Optical Image Stabilizer and 2 megapixel camera facing front and with 1080P HD video recording facility.
- Has the android version which is 6.0.1 and named as Marshmallow.
- Include a host of sensors like Ambient Light, Proximity, Pressure, Accelerometer, Compass, Notification LED, Gyroscope, Orientation, Magnetometer, Barometer and much more.
Nexus 5 listing suddenly appears on the Googleplay which shows that worth of 16GB is $342 and 32GB is $499. But then they remove it from the play store so, the matter of price is confusing.