How to Root Galaxy Note 3? Easy and Simple
Before you Root Galaxy Note 3 You have to take care a lot of things. Rooting Galaxy Note 3 is something through which a user can take full control over his device, can enhance the battery timing and speed of phone. As you are going to root galaxy note 3, you have to keep benefits of rooting in your mind.
How To Root Galaxy Note 3?
Back up all your important information and data which is present on your galaxy note 3 before going to root galaxy note 3.
Following are few basic and easy steps through which you can easily root galaxy note 3 through few steps;
1) Download root package for your galaxy note 3 model
- to check your model go to Settings.
- then go to About Phone and check your model number.
Root Galaxy Note 3 Following Models
- SM-N900 (International Exynos)
- SM-N9005 (International Qualcomm)
- SM-N900T (T-Mobile US)
- SM-N900P (Sprint)
- SM-N900W8 (Canadia)
- SM-N900S (Korea)
- SM-N9002 (China)
- SM-N9006 (China)
- SM-N9008 (China)
- SM-N9009 (China)
- T-Mobile US Thread
- Sprint Thread
2) Now download Odin3 software application.
4) Reboot galaxy note 3 to download mode.
- To do download mode
- Press and hold volume down key and home key while switch on your galaxy note 3.
- When you see a warning screen
- Press Volume Up key.
5) Open Odin3 file on your PC.
7) Open PDA by clicking on it and select extract.tar.mad5 file for your galaxy note 3.
- Re-Partition should be unchecked.
- Aute-Reboot is checked.
- Reset Time should be checked.
8) Click on Start Button and wait until Odin3 finishes flashing the PDA.
9) You will see a PASS message with green background at top left in Odin window.
These easy steps help you to root galaxy note 3 and enjoy the unlimited power of your phone. As with great power comes great responsibility. Happy Root Galaxy Note 3 🙂