A few days before someone ask me to root HTC JetStream tablet. Me and that person helped each other and root his Tablet. Today I think to explain all my experience and tell others How to root HTC JetStream Tablet so that they may not face difficulties which i face during rooting process.
So now first of all we will check some important things before rooting then we will see the procedure of rooting.
Things to do before Rooting:
- Create Back-up of your Tablet
- SMS, MMS back-up using Backup app.
- Contacts using Google sync.
- Back-up your Notes using Gmail.
- Other Files (Videos , Pics, Songs e.t.c) using SD Card.
- Internet Settings by going on “Applications>>Setting>>Wireless and Network>>Mobile Network>>Access Point Names”
- Close all irrelevant tools like fire wall, PC Suites, Antivirus Suites e.t.c other wise they may interrupt while rooting.
- Charge Your Tablet 50% so it may not interrupt during Rooting Process.
- Now Enable “USB Debugging” by following Path “Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB Debugging”.
- You should keep it in mind that rooting harms your Device’s warranty.
Requirements for Rooting HTC JetStream :
First of all you have to unlock Bootloader because you are going to root a HTC Device. You have to do this from HTC DEV website.
After that you have to install ADB with Fastboot on your PC.
Process of Rooting HTC JetStream :
Download above mentioned items and place them on your desktop.
Now move Insecure kernel to ADB ‘s folder.
Now connect your tablet with your PC.
Open run from start and type cmd prmpt
then you will see a command prompt window now type here
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot insecure.img
Now your tablet will starts boots up after that you have o double click the runme.bat and after hat it will automatically proceed rooting process.
Congrats you had successfully rooted your device.