Today we will see How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 to Jelly Bean Android 4.1.1 / Android 4.1.2 .The Method today am going to explain is very safe following this you will not even lose your phone’s data. For Rooting your phone you have to just follow these Below explained simple steps.
Method of Rooting Samsung Galaxy S2:
- Turn OFF Your Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Now, Turn ON Your phone by holding (Power Button + Volume Down Button + Home Button) for 5 seconds until you see warning icon on screen.
- Now Select ODIN Download Mode by pressing Volume Up Button.
- Now connect your phone with your PC via data cable.
- Download Jebbo Kernal & ODIN package on your PC.
- Keep kernel file in zipped format( .tar) and unzip the ODIN Files with the help of unzipping programs like winrar or 7zip.
- Now open ODIN.exe file on your pc.
- Here you you see a yellow highlighted box with written [button-yellow url=”#” target=”_self” position=”left”] O:[COM22] [/button-yellow] or any other random COM number. if not click here and download and install Samsung Drivers.
- Now click on PDA Button. and select kernel file you have downloaded earlier.
- Then ODIN will say Pass and after that your Phone will reboot.
- Download Super SU zip from here. Download it Directly in your phone or save a copy in your PC.
- Turn ON your Phone again by keep Pressing (Home button + Power Button + Volume UP button0 at same time for half a minute until this Reboots into CWM Recovery.
- Now Choose install zip. Now select Choose zip from sd card.
- Now find and select super user zip in your card mostly it is in download folder.
- Selct install and then after rebooting you will find your device rooted.
- In your apps you will see Super SU app.
Congrats you have successfully rooted your Samsung galaxy S2.