Today am here to explain How to root Sony Xperia Neo V by using Flash tool method. Before start Rooting you have to do check some things which are below
Root Xperia Neo V 2.3.4
- Charge your device more than 70% so that your battery won’t disturb while rooting.
- You should know that Rooting Would harm your phone’s Warranty.
- You should have a PC.
- You should have a data cable of Xperia Neo V to connect your device with PC/Laptop.
- Back up your data so that you won’t lost your important data ( e.g contacts, pics, videos, messages or any other data).
- Enable USB Debugging and UNKNOWN Sources.
Enable USB Debugging for Xperia Neo V:
First of all you have to open MENU then SETTINGS from here tap on APPLICATIONS then open DEVELOPMENT then check tick mark on USB DEBUGGING box. MENU→SETTINGS→APPLICATIONS→DEVELOPMENT→USB Debugging.
Enable UnKnown Sources for Xperia Neo V ICS or 2.3.4:
For this you have to do same first three steps as in USB Debugging then just tap on Unknown Sources the complete way is described below. MENU→SETTINGS→APPLICATIONS→Unknown Sources. Now here’s the first method to root Xperia Neo V.
1. Root Xperia Neo V using Flash Tool Method:
- First of all you have to download Flash Tool in your PC.
- Enable “Mass Storage Mode” on your Phone by Going into “Connectivity” by “Sony Ericsson” From “Settings”. (MENU→SETTINGS→Sony Ericsson→Connectivity→Mass Storage Mode.)
- Now connect Your Sony Xperia Neo V with your PC via USB Cable.
- Now open Flash Tool’s executable file (.exe) from your PC.
- After opening the Flash tool software from your PC click on unlock icon.
- Then click Super SU.
- It Will take some time to get root access of your Sony Xperia Neo V so, be patient and wait for a while.
- That’s all now Disconnect your device.
Congratx you have rooted your device.