Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is one of the best cell phones of Sony Ericsson. It has many users around the globe. As we are getting busy in our life we mostly forget little things like keys and password because we change them often. Most of Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 user asks about how to unlock Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 when you forgot the pattern or password. So, today I am going to tell you the method through which you can easily unlock your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.
Before going deep into unlocking your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 you should have SEMC Flash Drivers and ADB Drivers for that here is an easy and simple method to get that without having any trouble just follow some simple and easy steps to follow;
2) Extract the file and install it on your PC.
3) From your PC go to “START”>” ALL PROGRAM”> “Multi Unlock Client” >”X10 Drivers”
4) Choose 32 or 64 bit shortcut folder depending on your operating system. (Recommended here is if your system have 1 GB of RAM then use 32 bit. or if you have bigger RAM then select 64 bit.)
5) First run the “SEMC Flash Driver Install” after this run “ADB Driver Install” and follow the wizard.
6) Connect the X10 in flash mode (referred as Boot Mode).
7) Remove the battery of your mobile for approx. 10 seconds.
8) While phone is OFF press and hold the “Back Button”.
9) Holding Back Button connect the USB cable.
10) Windows will auto detect and start installing new hardware driver.
11) After its completion disconnect USB and turn ON your phone.
12) Connect your phone with USB Debugging enabled.
>> From phone go to Settings> Applications> Development
>> Enable USB Debugging.
>> OK to enable that.
13) Connect the USB cable.
14) Windows will start installing new hardware’s driver.
After completing this you are enable to unlock your Sony Ericson Xperia X10 by following few basic and easy steps;
1) From your PC go to Start> All Programs> Multi Unlock Client
2) If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista , you will need to run as administrator.
>> Right Click on Unlock Client.
>>Choose Run as Administrator.
3) In setting tab Login using username and password provided.
>>Click “Save Login Data”.
4) Select SE (Sony Ericsson) tab in software.
5) Remove the battery of your mobile for approx. 10 seconds.
6) While phone is OFF press and hold the “Back Button”.
7) Hold Back Button and connect the USB cable.
8) Unlock Client Software will start unlocking your phone.
9) When prompted, remove USB cable and turn on your phone.
10) Phone should be on USB Debugging Mode, make that sure, and re-connect the phone.
11) Software will complete its unlocking process.
****Disable your antivirus before doing this because this may delete some essential files